FaogenBatch is a command-line utility for automating process of ambient occlusion baking. It is fully compatible with FaogenBatch from Faogen versions 2 and below so all exisiting scripts will work with new version.
faogenbatch.exe is located in Faogen 3 installation folder (usually
C:\Program Files\Faogen 3)
- -i input filename. Can appear multiple times for mergeing objects from multiple files into one scene.
- -o output filename. If missed only generated textures are saved.
- -only define only-substring. Objects which names contain this substring will the only ones to be included for AO generation. Can appear multiple times.
- -skip define skip-substring. Objects which names contain this substring will be excluded from AO generation. Can appear multiple times.
- -overbright constant used to scale calculated AO.
- -hemiY use only top hemisphere for AO calculation. Y axis is UP.
- -hemiZ use only top hemisphere for AO calculation. Z axis is UP.
- -q quality. Controls number of iterations.
- -width width of generated AO texture.
- -height height of generated AO texture.
- -vert bake per-vertex AO.
- -eflood maximum distance of edge flood post processing.
- -fao use saved object options preset from file.
faogenbatch.exe -i i1.obj -i i2.obj -o o.obj -q 30 -width 1024 -height 1024
comments powered by Disqus
faogenbatch.exe -i i1.obj -i i2.obj -o o.obj -fao mypreset.fao